Current Affairs Questions Answers of December 2020
Most Important Current Affairs Questions Answers of December 2020. These entire latest quiz based questions and answers covered latest GK from National & International News & events, Sports, Politics, Entertainment, Technology, Inventions, and other sectors on December 2020.
All these questions are important for competitive exam preparation, interviews and general awareness improvement. Read all the questions answers and their explanation for easy understanding.
Current Affairs Q/A December 2020
Q1. On December 1, 2020 China successfully lands its spacecraft on moon to bring back lunar rocks to earth. The name of the spacecraft is-
- Queqiao 1
- Chang'e 4
- None of these
Answer: A. Chang’e-5
Q2. Mahashay Dharampal Gulati the king of spices passed away on December 3, 2020. He was the owner of which of the following spice brand?
- Badshah Masala
- Patanjali Masala
Answer: The king of spices Mahashay Dharampal Gulati popularly known as “dadaji” was the owner of MDH or Mahashian Di Hatti. In 2019 he received Padma Bhushan award from Indian President Ram Nath Kovind. Mr. gulati passed away at the age of 98.
Q.3 Which of the following state government has launched “Duare Sarkar” program for the doordstep delivery of the government schemes?
- West Bengal
Answer: D. West Bengal
Q.4 Which of the following cricketer scores the fastest 12000 ODI runs?
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Rohit Sharma
- Virat Kohli
- Gautam Gambhir
Answer: C. Virat Kohli. On December 2, 2020 Indian Cricket Team Captain Virat Kohli became the fastest cricketer to score 12000 runs in one day International matches, breaks the record of Indian cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar.
Q.5 The Indian Government has signed a load agreement of ____ with ADB (Asian Development Bank) to strengthen the power distribution sector of Meghalaya?
Answer: B. $133
Q6. Indian Navy successfully test fires the naval-version of BrahMos supersonic cruise missile on December 1, 2020. BrahMos missile is a collaboration between India and-
- United States of America
Answer: B. Russia
Q7. RBI has recently set the timing for RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) payment to 24x7 on-
- All days of the week
- Except the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month
- All days except the holidays
- None of these
Answer: A. All days of the week
Latest Current Affairs Updates
- Most Important Current Affairs April 2021 Questions Answers
- Most Important Current Affairs March 2021 Questions Answers
- Current Affairs February 2021 Questions Answers
- Weekly Current Affairs Quiz December 22 - December 28, 2020
- Weekly Current Affairs Quiz 15 December - 21 December, 2020
- Weekly Current Affairs Quiz 8 December - 14 December, 2020
- Weekly Current Affairs Quiz 1 December - 7 December, 2020
- Current Affairs Questions Answers of December 2020
- Current Affairs Questions Answers November 2020