SSC CHSL Tier II 2022 tentative answer key has been released. Candidates can view and download it through the link given below.
The SSC (Staff selection commission) has already released the CHSL Tier II on 4th July. According to the official notification, candidates who have issues or objections against the results obtained can raise their objections from the 4th of July to the 6th of July, 2023. Candidates who appeared for this examination will be able to find the answer key available on the SSC official website at ssc.nic.in.
Candidate raising an objection against a question requires paying Rs. 100 for every question. All the complaints received after 6th July at 6 PM will not be taken into consideration.
The SSC CHSL Tier II examination was conducted on 26 June 2023 throughout the country in different centres. The commission has already provided a tentative answer key on its official website. Candidates can check and raise objections if required.
The commission has decided to declare the final result and answer key of SSC CHSL 2022 after properly assessing all the representations provided by candidates in their objection window.
You can easily download the CHSL tier 2 answer key in a few simple steps.
- Visit their official website ssc.nic.in
- Click the answer key tab present on the homepage.
- You will find a new page, appearing with the link that sees “Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheet(s) of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-II) – 2022”
- Tap on the link and make sure to fill in the required details.
- Press submit, and you will soon find the answer key present on the screen.
- Check and download the answer key for
- You can keep a hard copy of the answer key if required.