SSC CHSL 2023 registration process will end today, June 8, 2023. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSS) is all set to close the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination 2023 registration on today, June 8, 2023. Aspiring candidates who are interested in applying for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2023, must do it before the deadline through the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
The SSC CHSL 2023 recruiting a total of 1600 vacancies for various Group C posts, such as Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Data Entry Operator for various Ministries/Departments/offices of the Government of India.
The registration process started on May 9, 2023. Interested candidates can apply for SSC CHSL 2023 exam till today through the official website ssc.nic.in.
SSC CHSL 2023 Recruitment Schedule
- The last date for payment of application fees is till June 10, 2023.
- The last date for the generation of offline Challan is June 11, 2023.
- The last date for payment through offline Challan is June 12, 2023.
- The correction window will open on June 14 and will end on June 15, 2023.
- The Tier I examination will be conducted in August 2023.
- The Tier II examination is to be notified later.
- The examination schedule is not released yet.
To apply for the posts, General candidates need to pay ₹100 per application, which can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay) or through cash Challan at SBI Branches.
SSC CHSL 2023: How to apply online
To apply for the SSC CHSL 2023 examination, candidates need to follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website at ssc.nic.in.
- From the homepage, click on apply link next to SSC CHSL 2023.
- A new page will appear where candidates can log in to the account.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and make the payment.
- Finally, click on Submit.
- Download and print the application form for future reference.