The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release notification for SSC CHSL 2023 today, May 9, 2023.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will today release the SSC CHSL 2023 notification on the official website ssc.nic.in. Candidates interested in applying for SSC CHSL Exam 2023 can visit the website today.
According to the official calendar of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) the notification is scheduled to release today, May 9, 2023, and will end on June 8, 2023. The Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Tier I Examination 2023 will be held in July or August 2023.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conduct the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) exams for the recruitment of Group C posts, including; Lower Divisional Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Data Entry Operators for various ministries/departments/offices of Government of India and various Constitutional bodies, statutory bodies, and Tribunals.
SSC CHSL 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be between the age of 18-27 as on January 1 to apply for these posts.
However, age relaxation will be available for reserved categories.
SSC CHSL 2023: Education Qualification
Candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
SSC CHSL 2023: How to apply
- Step 1: Visit the official website at ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Now, from the Homepage, click on the Online Registration link.
- Step 3: A new page will appear where you need to enter the required details and save all login credentials.
- Step 4: Now login and fill in the application form, upload the required documents and make the payment of application fees.
- Step 5: Download the final form a make a hard copy for future reference.
The candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100. However, Women Candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) are exempted from payment of application fee.