The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the Class 10 Term 2 Math Exam on May 5, 2022 from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm for both Maths Standard and Maths Basic. Read this article to get some important tips and tricks to increase your score in Maths exams.
The CBSE Class 10 Maths Term 2 Exam 2022 will be held on May 5, 2022 from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm for all students. The paper will be for 40 marks and will be divided into 3 sections. The duration of the paper will be 2 hours. To better understand the question pattern one should practice with CBSE Term 2 Maths Sample Papers.
Students who will appear for the Maths exam can get great benefit by solving sample papers. These sample questions papers can help students to understand about question type, manage time, and cover all important topics. Though sample papers will not guarantee similar types of questions that will be asked in the exam, but, it will help to boost the confidence of the student.
It is recommended to solve all the questions in sample papers so that students can get familiar with solving different types of problems. In this way students can attempt and easily solve each question in the exam.
Students who will appear for the Maths exam can get great benefit by solving sample papers. These sample question papers can help students to understand the question type, manage time.
Students who are appearing for the term 2 Maths paper can visit the CBSE academic portal, cbseacademic.nic.in and download the PDF sample papers and Marking scheme, syllabus, and question bank for Class X. Please check the links below.
- Class X Sample Question Paper & Marking Scheme for Exam 2021-22
- CBSE Question Bank Class X
- Term wise Syllabus for Examinations 2021-22
CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Maths Exam 2022 : Important Tips
- Read a question again for better understanding.
- Write your roll no, centre code, and other details carefully in all the papers and extra sheets used in the exam.
- In CBSE Class 10th Maths Exam marks are given for steps. So, solve problems with each step.
- In some questions there are internal choices, you should clearly mention which one you are solving.
- After finishing your paper don’t forget to revise at the end.
The last most important thing is to stay calm and be confident. We wish you best of luck for your Maths exam.