SBI has released the official notification for the recruitment of PO posts. Continue reading this article to learn about the registration process, vacancy details and more.
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the official notification to fulfill 2000 PO posts. All interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in to apply for the post.
The registration process started on September 7, 2023, and will continue till September 27, 2023. Aspirants interested in banking jobs in India should submit their application form before the last date.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in online written tests (Prelims and Mains) and interviews.
The starting basic pay of the selected SBI PO will be Rs 41960 with 4 advance increments.
How to Apply for SBI PO 2023
- Visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
- Now, from the Homepage Menu, click on the Careers button
- A new page will open. Click on the Latest Announcement links and then on Recruitment of Probationary Officers Advertisement No. CRPD/PO/2023-24/19.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- The registration page will open. Click on New Registration fill in all the required details carefully, and then click Save & Next.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format and pay the application fees.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email ID.
- Save the application form as PDF and print a copy for future reference.
Application Fee & Payment
The application fee for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates is Rs. 750. The SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from paying any application fees. Candidates can pay the fee using online payment methods such as debit/credit cards, net banking, or UPI.