SBI released a notification to recruit for Apprentice posts. Keep reading this article to learn about vacancies and the application process.
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification to start recruiting for 6160 Apprentice posts. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts on the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
The application process for the recruitment of SBI Apprentice 2023 begins on September 1, 2023. The last date to apply for the posts is September 21, 2023.
SBI Apprentice Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Registration Start on||September 1, 2023|
|Registration End on||September 21, 2023|
|Duration of Engagement||1 Year|
|Salary (Stipend)||Rs. 15000|
The candidates will be selected for 1 year based on their performance on online written examinations and language tests. The online written examination will be of 100 questions, and the maximum mark is 100. The duration of the exam is 60 minutes. The examination will be conducted in October – November 2023.
How to Apply for the SBI Apprentice Posts 2023?
- Visit the official website of SBI Careers at sbi.co.in.
- Click on the careers link.
- A new page will open. Scroll down to the page and click on “Engagement of Apprentices Under the Apprentices Act, 1961”.
- Now click on New Registration and register yourself with all the details. Finally login into your account.
- Fill in the application form, upload all required documents and pay the application fees.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the filled form and keep a hard copy for future reference.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Application Fees
Candidates who fall under the General/ OBC/ EWS category need to pay a total application fee of Rs. 300. Candidates who fall under the SC/ST/PwBD category are exempted from payment of fees.