ICG has announced the recruitment of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), and Yantrik posts. All interested and eligible candidates can apply at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
The registration process will begin on September 8 and end on September 22. The recruitment drive will fill a total of 350 posts.
- Navik(General Duty) – 260 posts
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 30 posts
- Yantrik (Mechanical) – 25 posts
- Yantrik (Electrical) – 20 posts
- Yantrik (Electronics) – 15 posts
Candidates applying for the posts must be between 18 to 22 years old. However, there is age relaxation for reserved categories.
For eligibility criteria and education qualifications, candidates should see the official notice here.
Candidates need to pay Rs. 300 as examination fee through online mode using Credit/Debit Card and UPI. Candidates from the SC & ST category are exempted from payment of examination fees.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of ICG at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- On the homepage, click on the Navik & Yantrik Registration Link.
- Register yourself by entering your details.
- After logging in, fill out the application form and upload all the required documents.
- Pay the examination fees and click on submit.
- Download the application form and keep a hard copy for future reference.