NEET is a very popular medical entrance exam where the competition is tough as the number of total applicants is higher than the total number of seats available.
To crack NEET exams, candidates need to understand the syllabus properly. Most of the aspirants buy various books and study materials available in the market. But the key to success is you need to choose the right books, regularly practicing with NEET Sample Papers and do proper planning to prepare for NEET.
NEET exam questions are designed from various topics of Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (Zoology and botany). You need to know about the topics in the NEET Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
What is the NEET Exam?
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national-level medical entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is the only medical entrance exam in India for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in various medical colleges in the country.
What is the NEET Syllabus?
Chemistry, Physics, and Biology these three are the backbone of the NEET exam. You get three hours to answer 180 multiple-choice questions. An applicant gets 4 points for every correct answer, and for every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Important Topic to Focus On:
2. Nuclear Physics
Ecology & environment
Study Materials for NEET Preparation
- NCERT is the basic material. Go through the NCERT books thoroughly.
- During NEET Preparation, previous year questions are of utmost importance. By analyzing the previous year’s questions, you make a study plan to cover the whole syllabus and take out the time for revision.
- Give regular mock tests and analyze them to know your weaknesses and strengths.
Studying for NEET on your own can be very tedious. Join a good NEET Coaching institute to boost your preparation. There some prominent reasons are mentioned below why you are advised to choose the online coaching institute-
- Recordings classes help your better understanding and revision.
- Online practice tests help you to analyze your problems and faults so that you can improve on weak sections.
- The mentors are usually very cooperative and try to give their best efforts while teaching. So you can freely ask regarding any doubts in the class
- Flexible time schedule and proper time management.