CPCB has recently published a notification for 2023 recruitment for 11 posts. Know Vacancy details, Selection Process, and Salary below.
The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of 11 Technical Supervisors and other posts on its official website. The application process has been started, and the last date to apply for the posts is 13 November 2023. All interested candidates can submit the offline application form after visiting the official website of CPCB at cbcb.nic.in.
The selection for all the posts will be completed through Interview and document verification.
The application process started on October 17, 2023. Candidates are advised to read the official notification of CPCB 2023 for the 11 Technical Supervisor recruitment from the official website.
CPCB Recruitment 2023: Vacancies For CPCB Technical Supervisor & Other Posts
- Senior Administrative Officer – 1
- Accounts Officer – 1
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 1
- Senior Technical Supervisor – 2
- Private Secretary – 3
- Technical Supervisor – 3
CPCB 2023 Recruitment: Selection process
The recruitment for CPCB 2023 will be done through two processes;
- Document Verification
CPCB 2023 Recruitment: Education Qualification & Age Limit
The candidate applying for the posts should have a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma. The maximum age of the candidates should not exceed 56 years. However, there will be age relaxation for reserved candidates as per the government reservation norms.
The Monthly Salary of the selected candidates will range from Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 2,09,200.
How to Apply for the CPCB 2023 Recruitment
- Visit the official website of CBCB at cpcb.nic.in.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form with all your details.
- Send the filled application form by Post to “The Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032”.