IIT KGP has announced the recruitment of 182 non-teaching posts on iitkgp.ac.in.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur has recently released a notification for the recruitment of 182 non-teaching vacancies. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of IIT Kharagpur at iitkgp.ac.in. The application process is on the way, and the closing date to submit the application form is 30 October 2023.
This recruitment drive will fill 182 posts by the organization. Candidates should read all the details before applying for the positions. Below, we have provided the vacancy details.
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2023
- Organization – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur
- Post Name – Non-Teaching Posts
- Number of vacancies – 182
- Salary – Rs. 18000 to Rs. 209200
- Location – Kharagpur, West Bengal
- Last date of Online Application – 30 October
- Selection Process – Written Test/Document Verification
- IIT KGP Official website – iitkgp.ac.in
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
A total of 182 non-teaching positions will be filled, including Registrar, Medical Officer, Administrative Officer, Executive Officer, Technical Officer, Deputy Librarian, Counsellor, Juinor Accounts Officer, Staff Nurse, Physical Training Instructor and others.
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2023: Education Qualification
Candidates applying for the posts should have a B.Tech/ B.E./Diploma with relevant experience.
IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023: How to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of IIT KGP at iitkgp.ac.in.
- On the home, click on the link IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023.
- Register yourself and fill in all the required details.
- Upload all necessary documents and submit the application form.
- Download the filled application form as PDF and take a printout for future use.