The Indian Navy invites online applications for the apprentice posts at the Naval Dockyard, Vishakhapatnam.
The Naval Dockyard, Vishakhapatnam, under the Indian Navy, has invited applications for the Trade Apprentice posts on its official website. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
A total of 275 vacancies will be filled for apprentices’ posts under this recruitment drive. The posts include Fitter, Mechanic (Diesel), Electrician, Painter (General), Machinist, Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance and others.
The selection process will be done on the basis of a written exam, and the shortlisting for the written exam will be based on the score in Matriculation. The last date for the submission of the online application form is January 1, 2024.
The written examination is expected to be conducted on February 28, and the result will be announced on March 2.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
The minimum age requirement for candidates is 14 years. For hazardous occupations, the minimum age requirement is 18 years. Candidates applying for the Apprentice posts should born on or before May 2, 2010. There is no age requirement for apprenticeship training (MSDE).
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Stipend
For one year, the stipend is Rs.7700/-, and for two years the stipend is Rs.8050/-.
How do you apply for India Navy Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Follow the below steps to apply online for Trade Apprentice posts.
- First, visit the official website at apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the Register link.
- Fill in all the details and complete the registration.
- Now login with your credentials and apply for the application
- Fill out all the required details, including name, address, contact information, and other information.
- Upload all necessary documents and submit them.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.