The Central Bank of India has recently announced the recruitment of 192 SO posts. Read details here.
The Central Bank of India Specialist Officer (SO) recruitment 2023 notification was released for various categories. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the SO posts at the official website centralbankofindia.co.in.
The application process started on October 10 and will conclude on November 19, 2023. The exam is expected to happen in the 3rd or 4th Week of December 2023.
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
The recruitment drive will fill a total of 192 vacancies in various categories, including Information Technology, Financial Analyst, Law Officer, Credit Officer, and others. Check the category-wise vacancy details below.
- Information Technology V – 1
- Risk Manager V – 1
- Risk Manager IV – 1
- Information Technology III – 6
- Financial Analyst III – 5
- Information Technology II – 73
- Law Officer II – 15
- Credit Officer II – 50
- Financial Analyst II – 4
- CA – Finance & Accounts/ GST/nd AS/ Balance Sheet / Taxation – 3
- Information Technology I – 15
- Security Officer I – 15
- Risk Manager I – 2
- Librarian I – 1
- Total – 192
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
The age limit for the various special officers posts is from 30 – 45 years.
Central Bank of India (CBI) has published the notification with details about the Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023. All the candidates should check the education qualification, eligibility criteria, salary and other details on the official website centralbankofindia.co.in.
How to Apply for the Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of the Central Bank of India at centralbankofindia.co.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Career with us’ tab and then on ‘Current Vacancies.’
- Under the Special Officer 2023 recruitment, click on the ‘New Registration’ link.
- Register yourself on the IBPS website by entering all your details.
- Login with your Registration Number and password.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Finally, pay the application feed and submit.
- Keep a PDF and hard copy of the form for future reference.
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2023: Fees
The application fee of Rs. 175 + GST is applicable for Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Women candidates. All other candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 850 + GST.