Interested candidates can apply for the posts on the official website at centralbankofindia.co.in till July 15.
Central Bank of India has started inviting online applications for the recruitment of Manager Scale II (Mainstream) posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies online on the official website at centralbankofindia.co.in. The last date for the submission of the application form is July 15, 2023.
This recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 1000 vacancies in Manager Scale II (Mainstream). The tentative dates of the online examination are the 2nd/3rd week of August 2023.
The final selection will be based on online written tests and Personal interviews.
Central Bank of India recruitment 2023: Eligibility
Age Limit: The candidates should not be more than 32 years of age as on May 31.
Education Qualification: Graduation degree in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 application fee
The application fee for general candidates is ₹850+GST. The Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/PWBD candidates/ Women candidates are required to pay the application fee of ₹175+GST.
Steps to apply for the Central Bank of India Managers posts 2023
- Visit the official website at centralbankofindia.co.in
- From the homepage, click on the recruitment tab
- Then click on the link; “RECRUITMENT OF MANAGERS IN MIDDLE MANAGEMENT GRADE SCALE II IN MAINSTREAM”.
- Fill out the application form, upload all the required documents, and pay the fees
- Now click on Submit.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.