Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 announced for 100 Credit Officers. Know how to apply online.
The Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has recently announced the recruitment of 100 Credit Officers of Scale II and III on the official website. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website at bankofmaharashtra.in.
The recruitment drive will fill a total of 100 vacancies, out of which 50 vacancies for Scale II Officers and 50 for Scale III Officers. The application process to apply for the posts has been started on October 5, and the last date to apply for the posts is November 6, 2023. Candidates can check the detailed notification on the official website bankofmaharashtra.in.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
For Credit Officer Scale II, the minimum age requirement for both posts is 25 years. The upper age limit for Credit Officer Scale II is 32 years as of September 30, 2023. The upper age limit for For Credit Officer Scale III is 35 years as of September 30, 2023. For both posts, the upper age limit relaxations are applicable as per the government guidelines.
Candidates applying for the post should have a bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University/Institute by Govt of India or its Regulatory bodies with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in all years/semesters.
For Detailed Eligibility Criteria, Salary, and other details, check the below link:
The selection will be done through an Online Exam and Interview.
There will be an application fee of Rs 1180 for Unreserved, EWS and OBC candidates.
Candidates from the SC/ST/PwBD categories have to pay only Rs 118.
How to Apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Credit Officer Posts 2023
- Visit the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra at bankofmaharashtra.in
- Click on the Careers link.
- On the new page, click on the Recruitment Process Tab and then on Current Openings.
- Now click on the link “Recruitment of Credit Officers Scale II and III Project 2023-24.”
- Register on the IBPS portal
- Fill out the form by entering all required details and pay the fees.
- Keep the unique no. generated by the system.
- Download the filled form and take a printout for future reference.