SBI is recruiting for 42 Manager/DM posts online at sbi.co.in. Know about eligibility and application process for Deputy Manager/Manager recruitment.
State Bank of India (SBI) has started accepting online applications for Deputy Manager (Security/ Manager (Security) posts on the official website at sbi.co.in/web/careers. The application process for Manager/DM posts started on November 7, 2023, and will continue till November 27, 2023. All interested and eligible candidates can submit their application online through the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
A total of 42 vacancies of Deputy Manager (Security) / Manager (Security) will be filled by the organisation.
SBI Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
The age of the applicants should be between 25 and 40 years as of April 1, 2023.
SBI Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
Candidates applying for the posts should be a Graduate in any discipline from any Government recognized University or Institution.
SBI Recruitment 2023: Fee
Candidates belonging to the General/EWS/OBC category have to pay an application fee of Rs. 750, and there will be no fee for candidates from the SC/ ST/ PwBD category.
How to Apply for SBI Manager/ DM Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
- Click on the career link or visit sbi.co.in/web/careers.
- Now click on the Apply Online link for the Deputy Manager (Security) / Manager (Security) posts.
- Register yourself and log in using your credentials.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit it.
- Download the form as PDF and take a printout for future reference.