CBSE has started accepting online applications for Central Sector Scholarship 2023-24. Know the eligibility criteria and application process here.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has begun the online application for the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students (CSSS). The application process started on October 13, 2023, and will continue until December 31, 2023. Candidates can apply for the scholarship program through the national scholarship portal at scholarships.gov.in.
Candidates should note that they can apply for fresh and renewal scholarships through the National Scholarship Portal. Also, to apply for the scholarship program, the application should be submitted within the specified time. For both the fresh and the renewal scholarship, the last date for submission of the application is 31 December 2023.
The official notice stated, “Online application for the ‘Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students’ for the year 2023-24, 1st Renewal for the year 2022, 2nd renewal for the year 2021, 3rd Renewal for the year 2020 and 4th Renewal for the year 2019 is available on the National Scholarship Portal at http://scholarships.gov.in.”
Before applying for the scholarship program, students are advised to:
- Keep Aadhaar ready
- Link mobile no. with Aadhaar
- Seed bank A/C with Aadhaar
CBSE Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship: Eligibility
- Students of Class XII above the 80th percentile
- Family income below 4.5 lakh per annum
- Enrolled in a regular program
CBSE Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship: How to apply
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal at scholarships.gov.in.
- From the homepage, click on CBSE Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship 2023-24
- Complete the application form by entering all the required details and submit it.
- Keep a hard copy with you for future reference.