Bank of Board (BOB) is recruiting for the post of Office Assistant, Office Attender and Watchman cum Gardener post. Check details here.
Bank of Baroda has released a new notification for the post of Office Assistant, Office Attender, and Watchman cum Gardener on a contract basis. All interested and eligible candidates are requested to visit the official website of the Bank of Baroda at bankofbaroda.in.
The minimum age requirement for the above-mentioned posts is 22 years, and the maximum age is 40 years.
- Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge
- Knowledge of Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification
- Fluent in spoken and written local language.
- Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification
- Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel ), Tally & Internet Skill in typing in local language essential, typing skills in English an added advantage
- Matriculate Ability to Read and Write the Local Language
- Experience preferably in agriculture/gardening/horticulture
Watchman cum Gardener
- Career Counseling
- Must be 7th Standard
- Must be experienced, preferably in agriculture/gardening/horticulture
- The Office Assistant will be paid Rs. 14000 per month
- The Office Attender will be paid Rs. 9600 per month
- The Watchman cum Gardener post will be paid Rs.7500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance through Written Tests and Personal interviews. After getting selected, the candidate will be appointed for a tenure of 12 months. BSVS trust can renew/non-renew the contract based on the performance of the candidate during the contract period.
The applicants need to fill out and sign the Application form and send the form along with all the relevant documents to the address: The Authorized Person, Baroda Swarojgar Vikas Sansthan Trust Lead Bank Office Bank of Baroda, Indrapuri, Near Circuit House Basantpur Road, Teh+Dist – Rajnandgaon (CG), 491441.