India Post issued a notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Check the details of the notification here.
India Post has issued an online notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before August 23, 2023, at its official website- indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. The correction window for the application form will be given from August 25 to 26.
Through this recruitment drive, a total of 30041 vacancies will be filled up.
The applicants should be between 18 to 40 years of age.
Candidates should have passed the class 10th examination from any recognized Board of the State Government or Central Government. Candidates should have knowledge of the local language.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification for more details.
Applicants have to pay Rs 100/- as the application fee, and the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Trans- women/ women are exempted from the payment of the fee.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Know How to Apply
- Visit the official website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and click on the link for registration
- Provide the basic details and generate the login credentials
- Fill out the application form
- Upload all the required documents
- Make a payment of the application fee
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.