IIT Kanpur has recently released a notification to recruit for 85 Junior Technical and other Non-Teaching posts.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur, has released a notification for Junior Technician and various other non-teaching posts. All interested and eligible candidates can submit their application online on the official website of IIT Kanpur at iitk.ac.in.
The candidates can apply for these posts on or before October 16, 2023.
A total of 85 vacancies will be filled by the organisation. The posts include Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Counselor, Assistant Executive, Medical Officer, Safety Officer, Junior Superintendent, Junior Engineer and others.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- Registrar: 1 post
- Deputy Registrar: 5 posts
- Assistant Counselor: 6 posts
- Assistant Registrar: 6 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer: 2 posts
- Hall Management Officer: 4 posts
- Medical Officer: 2 posts
- Safety Officer: 1 post
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 8 posts
- Junior Engineer: 3 posts
- Jr Technical Superintendent: 1 post
- Junior Safety Officer: 4 posts
- Junior Superintendent: 11 posts
- Senior Library Information Assistant: 3 posts
- Junior Assistant: 5 posts
- Junior Technician: 18 posts
- Junior Assistant (Library): 5 posts
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
To know about education qualifications, age limit, and required experience in detail, kindly check the official notification here.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023: How To Apply?
Follow the below guidelines to apply for the posts at IIT Kanpur:
- Visit to the recruitment link from the official website of IIT Kanpur – www.iitk.ac.in/infocell/recruitment.
- On the homepage, click on “IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023”.
- Register yourself through the “Register NewUser” link.
- Fill in the application form with all the required details and upload the essential documents.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
- Keep a printout of the application submission form for future reference.
Candidates applying for Group A posts need to pay fees of Rs. 1000/- & Rs. 500/-(for SC/ST Applicants). Group B and Group C post candidates need to pay Rs. 700/-. Application fees can be paid online through a Credit/Debit card and Net Banking facility.