The IBPS RRB Recruitment Exam 2023 is recruiting Officers and Office Assistants in Regional Rural Banks. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website ibps.in.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is scheduled to close IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023 registration today. IBPS is recruiting around 8,000 Group A (Scale 1, scale 2 and Scale 3) and Group B (office assistant multipurpose or clerk) in 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB Clerk and other posts on the official website ibps.in.
The application process initially started from June 1 to June 21, but it was extended later. The deadline was extended after going through an evaluation of the scenario in the state of Manipur owing to catastrophic weather in various regions of the nation. Along with the application window, the window to pay the fees will also be closed today.
IBPS will hold the Pre-Exam Training (PET) for applicants from July 17 to July 22 in accordance with the schedules. The Prelims exam will be held in August and the Mains in September. The mains qualified candidates need to attend the Interviews in the month of October/November. The exact exam dates and schedule will be released later.
The application fee for general candidates is ₹850, and for SC, ST and PwBD candidates is ₹175 (inclusive of GST).
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of IBPS at ibps.in.
- From the homepage, click on the link; “IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023”.
- Apply for the respective posts of Office Assistant and Officer Scale I, II.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application fees.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the application form and keep a hard copy for future reference.