RBI to arrange a recruitment drive for Data Scientists, IT Security Experts, Economists, Tax Consultants and other posts. Eligible candidates can check the details here.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications to recruit Data Scientists, IT Security Experts, Economists, Tax Consultants and other posts. It has released a total of 66 vacancies for different positions starting June 21. Eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of RBI at rbi.org.in. The registration process ends on July 11, 2023.
This recruitment drive will fill up 66 posts, and the selected candidates will be employed at RBI and Deposit Insurance & Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC), as per their position. Check below for eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other details.
List of Vacancies
- Data Scientists: 3 posts
- Data Engineer: 1 post
- Data Engineer: 10 posts
- IT System Administrator- Department of Information Technology: 8 posts
- IT Project Administrator- -Department of Information Technology: 6 posts
- Network Administrator: 3 posts
- Economist (Macroeconomic modelling): 1 post
- Data Analyst: 5 posts
- Analyst: 8 posts
- Sr. Analyst: 3 posts
- IT – Cyber Security Analyst: 8 posts
- Consultant – Accounting: 3 posts
- IT Project Administrator-Department of Government and Bank Accounts: 3 posts
- Consultant – Accounting / Tax: 1 post
- Bank Analyst: 1 post
- Legal: 1 post
- IT Systems & Digital Payments: 1 post
To check the eligibility criteria and age limits, candidates can read the detailed notification here.
The application fee for the general/ OBC/ EWS category is ₹600+ 18% GST and the fees for SC, ST, and PWD are ₹100 + 18% GST. Payment can only be made through online mode.
RBI Recruitment 2023: Steps to apply
- Visit the official website of RBI at https://opportunities.rbi.org.in
- From there, click on the recruitment link for the position of Consultant, Analyst, and Subject Specialist
- Fill out the application form by entering your basic details and contact information.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Finally, pay the application fee.