The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will start the Class 10th, 12th re-evaluation, verification process today, May 16. Candidates need to pay Rs 500 for the verification of their marks.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is starting the re-evaluation, verification process for Class 10th, 12th results from today, 16 May 2023, onwards. Candidates who appeared for the CBSE board exams 2023 and are not satisfied with the result can apply for rechecking from today, as per the official release by the board.
To apply for the re-evaluation process, candidates need to visit cbse.gov.in and parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in and submit their applications.
Candidates have the opportunity to get a photocopy of their CBSE Class 12th evaluation answer script. Only those candidates who apply for the CBSE class 12th evaluation process will be able to apply for obtaining a photocopy of the answers script on that/those subjects.
For the verification process, candidates will have to pay Rs. 500 for the verification of their marks. While for the photocopy of the answer script, Class 12th students need to deposit Rs. 700 and Class 10 students need to deposit Rs. 500 only.
CBSE Class 10th, 12th re-evaluation, verification 2023: How to Apply?
- Visit the CBSE’s official websites: cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.gov.in, results.cbse.nic.in, parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in and cbse.nic.in.
- Now click on the link ‘CBSE Revaluation application’ from the home page.
- Log in with your credentials.
- The CBSE class 12th Re-evaluation and Rechecking form will appear on the screen.
- Fill up all the necessary details and pay the fee.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Download and print the application for future reference.