Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the final merit list notice for the UPSC Combined Defence Service (CDS) 2 exam on its official website at upsc.gov.in. on 11 July 2023.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC CDS II 2022 marks of recommended candidates for filling 341 positions in various courses.
UPSC CDS 2 2022 final merit list: Here is the process to check
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “marks of the recommended candidates, CDS 2 2022 “on the homepage
- You will get a PDF of the final list
- Take a printout for further reference
The total number of qualified candidates in the UPSC CDS Examination 1,2022 is 302. The notice has mentioned the marks and names of the qualified candidates, and interviews will also be held by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence. Under this recruitment process, a total number of 341 vacancies will be filled in different courses.
UPSC CDS Examination 2022: vacancy for different posts
- 100 vacancies in IMA, Dehradun
- 22 vacancies in Indian Naval Academy
- 32 vacancies in Air Force Academy
- 170 in OTA (Male) and 17 in OTA (Female)