SSC has released the Selection Posts Phase XI 2023 answer key on its official website ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission has released a tentative answer key for Phase XI selection Posts, and the candidates can download the answer key by providing their credentials details for the exam. The examination was held from 27 June to 30 June 2023 in a Computer Based Test.
The total vacancies in different posts are 5369, as per the official notification. The applicants can apply for any kind of objection till 16 July up to 6 p.m. and have to pay RS 100 for raising the complaint.
SSC Phase XI Selection Posts 2023: How to download the Response key
- Visit the official website ssc.nic.in
- Go to the homepage and click on” uploading of Tentative Answer key of Phase XI/2023/Selection Posts and Selection Posts/ Ladakh/2023 Examination”.
- The answer key link will be displayed on the screen, and click on it.
- Put in your credentials details( USER ID and Password) for login.
- Download your answer key
- Raise a complaint if you have any
The Examination has been held for different posts at three different levels- Matriculation, Higher Secondary, Graduation and above levels in Computer Based Test.
The candidates can take a printout of the respective response sheet as it may not be available for download after the specified time limit.