NEET UG counselling 2023 registration process begins today, 20 July 2023, at mcc.nic.in. Check the list of documents required here.
NEET UG Counselling 2023: The registration process for NEET UG Conscelling 2023 will be conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (CMC) on July 20, 2023. Candidates can apply for the counselling round on the official website of MCC at mcc.nic.in.The last date to apply for counselling is till 25 July 2023.
NEET UG Counseling 2023: List of Required Documents
- Allotment Letter issued by Medical Counseling Committee
- Admit Cards of Examination issued by NTA
- Rank Letters Issued by NTA
- Date of Birth Certificate ( if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th certificate and Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Mark Sheet
- 8 passport-size photos, same as affixed on the application form
- Identity Proof (PAN/ Adhar/ Driving Licence/ passport)
NEET UG Counseling 2023: Know How to Apply
- Visit the official site of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “NEET UG 2023 Counselling2023 Round1” Link
- Register yourself and log in to the account
- On the new page, fill up the Application Form
- Make the online payment
- Click on submit & Download the page
- Take a printout for future reference
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct NEET UG Counselling 2023 for 15 % All India Quota(AIQ). Candidates for(15% AIQ)/Central Universities(DU, AMU, BHU, and Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi) / AFMC &ESI/ All AIIMS/ JIMPER/ B.Sc.Nursing will have to pay Rs. 1000/- for UR/ EWS categories, and SC/ ST/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-.
Candidates should check the official site of the Medical Counseling Committee(MCC) for more details.