Bombay Mercantile Co-Operative Bank has invited online applications for Junior Executive Assistant on its official website, steps to apply here.
Bombay Mercantile Co-Operative Bank Limited has released notification for the posts of Junior Executive Assistant in 52 branches across 10 states. The online application will begin on July 13, 2023. The last date to submit the application form is August 3, 2023. Graduate freshers and experienced candidates can apply for the post on its official website on bankbmcbankltd.com.
Important Dates regarding the Bombay Mercantile Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 have been given below:
|Online Application starts||July 13, 2023|
|Closing date of Online application||August 03, 2023|
|Closing Date of editing application details||August 03, 2023|
|Last date for printing your application form||August 18, 2023|
|Last date for online Fee Payment||August 03, 2023|
|Exam dates||To be Notified|
Educational Qualification & Experience
- The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline.
- Experience- Fresher/ 1-2 years
Up to 35 years as on 1 July 2023.
Know How to Apply
- Visit the official website of Bombay Mercantile Bank at Bmcbankltd.com.
- Go to Recruitment of Junior Executive Assistants and click here to apply.
- Click on the ”New Registration tab” and provide the necessary details.
- After verifying, click on the “Validate your details Save and Next “Buttons.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Click on the” payment tab” and proceed with the payment.
- Click on the” Submit button” for final Submission.
The details of the Selection Process have not been issued yet, however, as per the information, the Bombay Mercantile Cooperative Bank will organize an Online Test.